Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Clothes Shopping Is Fantastic

Now I like a good blog like the rest of them and I have plenty of blog sites I contribute to but this one is personal! I have a confession to make - I simply love designer clothes, fashion, clothes TV shows and realty TV shows about designer clothes of the clothing industry like Britains next top model. I should’ve have gone into the fashion business but instead I became a solicitor, yes I know a bit different from anything to do with fashion or the ‘industry’ but we all have to make our money the best way we know how and to match our skills. Anyway I love buying clothes in shops and online but in particular buying designer clothes online, there is also a quick link to my favourite site (I thought I would be subtle because I hate loads of plugs in a blog) however, I must say (now plugging) the choice is amazing and the styles and fabrics you can buy – you never see the kind of things you see in the normal shops as you do online and what’s best of all is you can get them for less money than normal prices. You can shop about sitting on your sofa and you can compare prices and delivery charges in the comfort of your own home, lovely.

1 comment:

sasha said...

i like it
can you share a post about long boots and fashion in shoes I like
long boots of Doc Martens Boots