Thursday, June 3, 2010

Climbing Frames – So Many To Choose From!

Hello all – I know some people write all sorts of funny topics / themes in blogs and what I like about blogs and forums is just that – it’s a window into someone’s mind, what they are thinking or doing at any given time in their lives. Anyway on to the subject I want to talk about or indeed blog about, so I decided that a play system or climbing frame would be good for the children during the summer months, ok you say no problem with that I guess we are still with you so far, and well yes because of the great number of different selections and makes of climbing frames out there in the internet market place. I mean it; it has taken me five weeks, yes five weeks! to research all the different types of trampolines, climbing frames and play systems, which are the safest ones or should I invest a little more money and get a bigger one? so that the children won’t get bored. Well, I took the leap and gave a couple of the companies a telephone call, and I have to say one came out on top – Rainbow Play Systems seem to really listen to my needs and they made sure I was happy with their service and their product. I really value good customer service at all times and feel that I should always let people know when a good company provides it.

No comments: